Well, Crud…

So, this is my own fault.  I was hosting the original version of my blog on Microsoft Azure.  It was a WordPress site, and having never ran or hosted WordPress before, I didn’t realize how the database for the blog was being persisted.  I then received a letter from Microsoft that the database needed to be upgraded, but I didn’t understand it at the time.  So all of my previous blog posts are now gone.  Kaput.  No more.  Damn…

So I’ve moved my site completely over to WordPress.com as a hosted site, rather than one I’m hosting myself via Azure, and a little wiser.  From now on, I plan to back up my blog every so often to make sure that this doesn’t happen again.

Sigh…  Onward!